We believe in using the right tools for the right job.
We believe in highly personalized, practical, strategic solutions that address each of your unique opportunities and challenges, and ultimately empower and further your work.
Our expertise with non-profit technology solutions helps organizations improve their online and offline performance to better achieve their goals. Effective technology can build strong relationships with donors, policymakers, and inspire your audience into action.
Jackson River’s team has experience overseeing every step of your technology needs. We have worked with some of the largest nonprofits in the country on detailed and complicated projects. We are familiar with front end communications strategy, as well as back end data, process, and business issues. Our expertise includes database integration, establishment of tracking and reporting metrics and systems, selecting best-of-breed technological solutions, and directing the change/adaptation management associated with technology changes. We have extensive experience with the top content management systems, customer relationship management systems, and donor database technologies.
Examples of past technology consulting engagements:
• Provide technology RFP development and RFP Process Management
• Assist with planning, evaluation, and the creation and implementation of internal business processes.
• Conduct technological assessments: evaluate current technology solutions, utilize existing ones to maximize their effectiveness, consider and recommend new technology, and assist with vendor selections
• Develop and implement change management projects including stakeholder buy in and training
Expertise in the field:
Our experience working in the nonprofit technology software space and our current work evaluating technology for our other clients saves time and resources due to our existing expertise and knowledge of current trends and situations.
• Understanding of email deliverability issues
• Extensive experience with online fundraising databases
• Superior knoweldege of online advocacy products
• Extensive experience with many of the leading technology platforms (Convio, Kintera, GetActive, etc) and keen knowledge of online communications practices will save valuable time and resources.
• Knowledge of open-source technologies
• Relationships with senior management at many of the large software companies serving the non-profit sector